column-right-inner { position: fixed; }

Friday, 13 January 2012

It Ends with Zombies




Toward the end of last year I decided that I'd practice using paint and ink - instead of Photoshop and Illustrator. So for a bit of structure, I took my old 'Predatory Alphabet' and painted each letter when i had a moment. Some letters work better than others, but I certainly learned a lot about the process - what to do and what not to do, what looks pleasant and what looks like I squashed a caterpillar on my page using the underside of a leaky bottle of brown sauce etc.

3 comments:

Isabel Alvarez said...

hehehehe, this poster is sooo cute. Very funny :D

Chris Rowland said...

Awesome! Love it dude. Must've seriously challenging getting the associations, I think you should win an award for linking it from start to end.

Sam said...

This is brilliant! So funny. Nice work with the pen and ink as well, always good to experiment with new methods.
I've been enjoying your whole site - The Western Nostril is hilarious, I really like those.
All good stuff, keep it up!