column-right-inner { position: fixed; }

Friday, 11 April 2014

Pig and Small


The publication date of Pig and Small crept up on me, and then it crept silently past. So it's been available (in the UK at least) for the last couple of weeks. I'm usually very tired of a book by the time I'm done making it, which was the case with Pig and Small too. I moved onto the next project and forgot about the characters, the story, the sleepless nights spent trying to get the ending right. But now I get to go back and read it, and I'm back to the feeling I had at the very beginning - when the title came to me and I couldn't wait to see how it all turned out.

reviews here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20729502-pig-and-small

1 comment:

Pete S said...

Just finished reading this to me 18 month old & it's gone down a treat, he particularly liked the ninja & squid :D

Another fantastic picture book, many thanks Mr. Latimer.